The Weight Loss Center of Arkansas Difference
Weight Loss Center of Arkansas is committed to the long-term safety and well-being of each and every one of our patients. We believe that a dedication to patient safety and comfort, before, during and after surgery is of paramount importance. We also know that while it is ultimately up to the patient to achieve excellent weight loss results, we can certainly help. That is where, we believe, the difference lies between our program and many others around the country. We believe that by joining our weight loss surgery program, you will experience a dramatic difference in care. When you decide to have surgery with us you can expect:
- A focus on your safety. We place your safety above all else before, during and after surgery.
- Individual care. Bariatric surgery is not a one-size-fits-all solution to obesity and its related diseases. We create individual and unique plans of action for each of our patients, both before and after weight loss surgery.
- A thorough evaluation and preoperative testing to determine which procedure, if any, is right for you. Bariatric surgery is not right for every patient and we recognize that. We will never encourage you to undergo surgery if it is not the best option for you.
- A dedicated and knowledgeable team supporting you every step of the way. Our team is not there for the surgery alone. Instead, we are committed to helping you navigate the ups and downs of life after bariatric surgery as you change your health and your lifestyle for the better.
- Only the best surgical facilities. We value safety and comfort and we expect nothing less than the highest quality for each and every patient that put their trust in us.
- Dr. Russell Gornichec is an experienced bariatric and general surgeon. Studies show that undergoing a procedure with an experienced surgeon reduces the incidence of complications significantly. Dr. Gornichec is trained in advanced minimally invasive techniques and is dedicated to furthering his training through regular continued education. He has performed over 1500 bariatric procedures.
No matter what practice you choose as your provider for bariatric surgery, please remember that ultimately you are putting your trust in a group that will be performing major surgery and following your progress for months and years to come. There is no best surgical practice for everyone, but there is the best surgical practice for you.
Please take the time to evaluate your options, learn more about the practices you’re considering and make the best choice for your particular situation.